Table of Contents
Timetric's "LI3 Energy, Inc. (LIEG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "LI3 Energy, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "LI3 Energy, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "LI3 Energy, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
LI3 Energy, Inc. (LI3 Energy) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops lithium and potassium deposit properties. It holds 100% interest on its Maricunga project located in the northeast section of the Salar de Maricunga in Chile comprising SLM Litio 1-6 and Cocina Mining Concessions covering an area of approximately 1,888 hectares and produces lithium deposits. LI3 Energy’s SLM Litio 1-6 and Cocina Mining Concessions covers an area of 1,438 hectares and 450 hectares respectively and produces lithium deposits. The company’s Li3 is currently conducting due diligence and evaluating several mineral resource projects. It offers its products to fertilizer, energy, and specialty chemical industries. LI3 Energy is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A textual analysis of the financial results for Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Company., Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for European Lithium Ltd compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio analyses ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Global Geoscience Limited (GSC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ...