Table of Contents
Timetric's "Queensland Mining Corporation Limited (QMN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Queensland Mining Corporation Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Queensland Mining Corporation Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Queensland Mining Corporation Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Queensland Mining Corporation Limited (QMC) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold and copper deposits in the Cloncurry region of Queensland. Its projects portfolio includes White Range Project, Mt Norma Project, Gilded Rose Project, Duck Creek Project, and Flamingo Project. QMC's White Range Project holds three main deposits at Greenmount, Kuridala, and Young Australian. The company's Mt Norma Project holds nine EPMs and 11 mining leases covering a total area of 144 sqkm. Its Gilded Rose gold project covers 227 sqkm of exploration tenements including six mining leases for 187 hectares. The company has operations throughout Australia. QMC is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762