Table of Contents
Timetric's "Metalliance SA (MLETA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metalliance SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metalliance SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Metalliance SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metalliance SA (Metalliance) is a construction equipment company. The company operates through its business units such as machinery for rail works, machinery for road works and slipfporm machinery, machinery for underground works and tracks laying units. Its machinery for rail works unit offers multipurpose vehicles, sleepers laying machinery, tracks laying gantry, and train pulling machines. Metalliance’s machinery for road works and slipfporm machinery unit provides feeders, finishers, propelled road expanders, extruders, and formwork sliding machines. The company’s machinery for underground works and tracks laying unit offers butors, menriders, rescue vehicles, and rubber type trains. It also provides industrial equipment, welded mechanical components, vibrating materials, and bulk material handling equipment. The company offers services such as on-site commissioning, equipment and machinery rental and leasing, training, maintenance, assistance, spare parts services, and after sales services. It has operations in Asia, Oceania, Europe, and the Americas. Metalliance is headquartered in Saint-Vallier, France.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302