Envia Systems, Inc. (Envia Systems) is a provider of advanced energy storage systems. The company develops and manufactures lithium ion storage systems. It uses nano silicon carbon composite as anode and high capacity manganese composite as cathode to develop batteries with high energy density. The principal investors of the company are Redpoint Ventures, Bay Partners, Pangaea Ventures, Asahi Kasei and others. It has alliances with California Energy Commission, Argonne National Laboratory, US Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (arpa-e). The company’s products are principally used in hybrid, plug-in, and pure electric vehicles. The company has manufacturing facility in China and offices in Detroit, Michigan. It is headquartered in Newark, California, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Envia Systems, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Envia Systems, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Envia Systems, Inc. - Key Information
Envia Systems, Inc. - Overview
Envia Systems, Inc. - Key Employees
Envia Systems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Envia Systems, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Envia Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Envia Systems, Inc. - History
Envia Systems, Inc. - Company Statement
Envia Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Envia Systems, Inc. - Business Description
Envia Systems, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Envia Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Envia Systems, Inc. - Strengths
Envia Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses
Envia Systems, Inc. - Opportunities
Envia Systems, Inc. - Threats
Envia Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company