Table of Contents
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. (KMS), a subsidiary of Koch Chemical Technology Group, LLC, is a water filtration systems company that develops, manufactures, and sells membrane systems and water purification equipment. It develops filtration membranes, and builds custom and engineered systems. The company manufactures microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, and reverse osmosis membranes and systems in hollow fiber, spiral, and tubular shapes. KMS serves municipal and industrial water and wastewater processing; dairy, juice, and wine processing; industrial biotechnology industries in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. It has manufacturing facilities in the US and Germany. KMS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, the US.
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2016: Koch Membrane Systems Announces Executive Management Changes
Jan 07, 2016: KMS Launches PULSION, the next generation MBR
Dec 16, 2015: Largest Membrane Bioreactor System in Europe Utilizes PURON MBR Modules
Jul 28, 2015: KMS Selected to Supply PURON MBR Technology for the Woolston Wastewater Treatment Works Project
Mar 12, 2015: Koch Membrane Systems PURON HF Selected for Drinking Water Plant Expansion in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302