Table of Contents
S&C Electric Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
S&C Electric Company (S&C Electric) provides equipment and services for electric power systems. The company designs and manufactures switching and protection equipment used for power transmission and distribution. Its product portfolio includes automation products, switching equipment, cypoxy products, energy storage systems, fusing equipment, handling tools, switchgear, reclosers, and power quality products, among others. S&C Electric offers power system solutions such as feasibility studies and engineering, field, laboratory and asset management services. The company also offers engineering, procurement and construction services to the clients from the power industry. Its products and services cater to electric utilities, wind and solar power generators, data centers, semiconductors, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. The company has operational presence in the US, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, the UK and China. S&C Electric is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
S&C Electric Company Key Recent Developments
Feb 09, 2016: S&C and Tantalus Forge Strategic Alliance to Enable Grid Optimization and Rapid Self-Healing Solutions for Municipal and Cooperative Utilities
Sep 15, 2015: S&C to Build One of the Largest Energy Storage Systems in Ohio
Aug 10, 2015: S&C Brings Smart Grid Technology to Rapidly Expanding Community College
Jul 14, 2015: S&C and Lodestar Team Up on Two More Solar-PV Projects
Jul 09, 2015: 60-MVAR Reactive Compensation System Helps Connect One of the UK’s Largest Wind Farms
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302