Table of Contents
The Armstrong Bros. Tool Co. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Armstrong Bros. Tool Co. (Armstrong Bros), a subsidiary of Apex Tool Group, LLC, is an industrial tool company that designs and manufactures industrial hand tools for professional tool users. The company manufactures a wide range of industrial hand tool products including socket sets, wrenches, precision torque tools, impact and power sockets, hand sockets, ratchets and drive tools, pry bars, screwdrivers and nut drivers, and pliers, among others. Armstrong Bros serves energy, aerospace, industrial, utilities and military domains. The company manufactures these products at its plants in Chicago, Illinois and Fayetteville, Arkansas in the US and distributes them across the country. Armstrong Bros is headquartered in Sparks, Maryland, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Stihl Holding AG & Co. KG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Stihl Holding AG & Co. KG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Kulkarni Power Tools Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ...
Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (669) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled ...
DIY And Garden ...
DIY And Garden ...
DIY And Garden ...