Table of Contents
The “North American Plastic Additives Market” report provides an in-depth analysis of the various market segments and its sub-segments. North American Plastic Additives Market is segmented on the basis of product type, plastic type, application and geography. By product type, the market is categorized into antimicrobials, antioxidants, flame retardants, impact modifiers, plasticizers and UV stabilizers. By plastic type, the market is segmented into commodity, engineering and high performance plastic. By Application, the North American plastic additives market is segregated into automotive, construction, consumer goods, packaging and others. By geography, the market is segmented into US, Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America.
The report focuses on current and upcoming market trends such as Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, and Challenges, technological advancements, Porters Five Forces analysis to assess the intensity of competition in the market. The market values are presented in the form of tables and graphs for better interpretation.
Market Size Estimations
The market assessment is made by the core industry experts using our 360° research approach. The data is derived from the most reliable, authenticated data sources and is validated by the industry experts (Primary Research). Both top down and bottom up analysis are implemented to enhance the accuracy of the market figures. The market projections are calculated for the next 8 years using the actual market numbers of previous year as the base year.
This section provides the overview of the key players that are leading in the industry, covering their business operations, financials, list of products & services, SWOT analysis, major developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, new product launch, expansions etc.
- Market share assessments for all the mentioned market segments and sub-segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years for all the given segments
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping, mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global engineering plastics market was valued at USD 61,817.63 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 99,334.03 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.23%. Asia-Pacific, currently, dominates the market ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the global disposable and nondisposable medical plastics market. - Analyze various medical device plastic processes. - Gain insight into the recent patents issues related ...
Global Plastic Recycling Market: Overview Plastic recycling is a process of cleaning, sorting and processing of pre-consumer or post-consumer plastic waste into resins for various applications. This plastic ...