Table of Contents
The “Asia Pacific Oilfield Equipment Rental Market” report provides an in-depth analysis of the various market segments and its sub-segments. Asia Pacific oilfield equipment Rental market is segmented on the basis of equipment and geography. By equipment, the market is categorized into drilling equipment, fishing equipment, pressure & flow control equipment and other rental oilfield equipment. By geography, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific.
The report focuses on current and upcoming market trends such as Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, and Challenges, technological advancements, Porters Five Forces analysis to assess the intensity of competition in the market. The market values are presented in the form of tables and graphs for better interpretation.
Market Size Estimations
The market assessment is made by the core industry experts using our 360° research approach. The data is derived from the most reliable, authenticated data sources and is validated by the industry experts (Primary Research). Both top down and bottom up analysis are implemented to enhance the accuracy of the market figures. The market projections are calculated for the next 8 years using the actual market numbers of previous year as the base year.
This section provides the overview of the key players that are leading in the industry, covering their business operations, financials, list of products & services, SWOT analysis, major developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, new product launch, expansions etc.
- Market share assessments for all the mentioned market segments and sub-segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years for all the given segments
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping, mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
According to Stratistics MRC, the Oilfield Equipment Rental Market is estimated at $27,450 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $91,850 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.8% from 2015 to 2022. ...
Global Digital Oilfield Market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 4.0% and 4.5% over the Forecast period 2016 to 2022. It is was worth USD 24.60 billion in 2014. Digital oilfields refer to the digital ...
Digital oilfield is a solution that integrates various processes within the oilfield, starting from initial exploration to production optimization. It integrates the myriad amount of real time data gathered ...