Table of Contents
McLean Electric Cooperative, Inc. (McLean Electric) is a member owned electric distribution cooperative. It carries out activities related to electricity distribution for rural areas of McLean County, North Dakota. The cooperative specializes in providing electric services to customers through 1,758 miles of energized lines in McLean County and adjoining Mountrail and Sheridan Counties in North Dakota. The cooperative provides electrical energy to diverse customers including industry, communities, homes, businesses and public buildings. It provides electricity to member customers and owners of the cooperative. The cooperative procures electricity mainly from Basin Electric Power Cooperative and Western Area Power Administration (WAPA). McLean Electric is a member of Touchstone Energy Cooperatives, a nationwide alliance made of more than 700 local, consumer-owned electric cooperatives in 46 states. The cooperative provides various products such as heat pumps, water heaters, grain dryers and other heating systems. The cooperative is headquartered in Garrison, North Dakota, the US.
The cooperative’s strategic intent is to provide reliable and cost-effective electricity to customers. It strives to expand and improve rural electric distribution system. To this end, it secured funding from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to construct and improve 100 miles of distribution line, and develop smart grid projects.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of McLean Electric Cooperative, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302