Table of Contents
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) is a state-owned power utility that generates, procures, transmits, and distributes electricity. The authority produces energy from hydro, coal, natural gas, diesel, fuel oil and palm oil, and renewable energy sources. It procures power from small and individual power producers and neighboring countries. EGAT delivers power to distributing authorities in Thailand, and power utilities Lao PDR and Malaysia. The authority also offers electrical engineering and power plant construction, power plant operation and maintenance, and sale of by-products to external organizations across ASEAN countries. EGAT is headquartered in Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi, Thailand.
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand Key Recent Developments
Jul 21, 2016: EGAT gets prepared for JDA-A18 gas supply cut on August 20-31, 2016
Jul 21, 2016: Southeast Asia’s First Renewable Hydrogen-Based Energy Storage and Power Plant Awarded to Hydrogenics
Jul 08, 2016: EGAT further studies the possibility of floating storage and regasification unit project
Jul 01, 2016: The new EGAT Governor targets renewable energy and coal power plant development
Jun 24, 2016: EGAT holds EGAT RD Forum 2016, showing research and innovation for Thailand power system security
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PT PLN (Persero) - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and ...
Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, ...
YTL Power International Berhad - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate ...