Table of Contents
Scripps Health - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Scripps Health (Scripps) is a non-profit healthcare organization which provides healthcare services including primary care and urgent and emergency care services; preventive services and wellness screening services in San Diego County in the US. It operates major acute care facilities in its campuses including Scripps Green Hospital; Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and La Jolla; and Scripps Mercy Hospital. It has a network of integrated facilities, outpatient centers and clinics under Scripps Clinic and Scripps Coastal Medical Center. It also operates Prebys Cardiovascular Institute for heart care. Scripps offers specialized medical care with medical departments in most of the major medical and surgical specialties. It also offers Scripps Home Health Care services, Scripps Hospice and a range of health education classes and support services. Scripps is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Scripps Health Key Recent Developments
Nov 29,2016: Scripps Health Selects HealthTrust for Total Spend Management Solutions
Nov 28,2016: EMR Integrations Drive Nationwide Adoption of CareSelect Imaging
Aug 10,2016: Scripps to use SOZO in Heart Failure Study
May 25,2016: Proton Therapy Opens Unique Window on Cancer Research
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
Hemagglutinin 5 (H5) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Hemagglutinin 5 (H5) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis on Hemagglutinin 5 (H5) targeted pipeline ...
Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, ...