Table of Contents
Adventist Health System - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Adventist Health System (AHS) is a faith based medical health care organization. It serves through hospitals, nursing facilities and home care agencies. The organization, through its technologies and clinical research provide general medical care and specialized care for more than four million patients every year. AHS provides various healthcare services such as cardiology center, diabetes, behavioral health, orthopedics, wound care, women's services, neurosurgery, eye care center, family practice, geriatrics care, pain medicine, pediatrics, psychology radiology center, rehab and many others. It also includes urgent care centers, home health and hospice agencies, and skilled nursing facilities. AHS is headquartered in Winter Park, Florida, the US.
Adventist Health System Key Recent Developments
Aug 27, 2015: Adventist Health System Selects MyRounding Platform
Apr 13, 2015: AMITA Health Chosen As Name For Integrated Health System Serving The West And Northwest Suburbs Of Chicago
Dec 03, 2013: Ivera Medical Awarded 3-Year Sole Source Agreement With the Adventist Health System for Curos Passive Disinfection Products
Oct 07, 2013: Rob Roy Named Chief Investment Officer for AHS
May 21, 2013: Four Integrated Health Systems Form New Premier Healthcare Alliance Collaborative
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary One Call Care Management Inc (OCCM), formerly One Call Medical Inc is a healthcare technology provider that offers specialized cost containment services. The company provides diagnostics, dental, ...
Summary Baptist Healthcare System Inc (Baptist Health) is a healthcare services center that provides patient care services. The center’s services include emergency care, heart care, imaging and diagnostics, ...
Summary Geisinger Health System (GHS) is an integrated health services organization that provides a wide range of medical and surgical specialties and sub-specialties, and related health services. It offers ...