Table of Contents
United States Postal Service - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
United States Postal Service (USPS) is a postal service provider, which is an independent agency of the US federal government. The agency offers national and international mail, and parcel services to individuals and commercial customers in various markets including communications, distribution and delivery, advertising and retail. Some of its mail and shipping services include Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express and Global Express Guaranteed. It operates postal stores, which offer stamps, shipping supplies, cards, envelops and gifts. USPS offers its products and services through an integrated retail, distribution, transportation and delivery network. The agency offers postal products, services and delivery in the US and its territories. The agency also offers international delivery in more than 180 countries. USPS is headquartered in Washington DC, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary TNT Express N.V. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
United Parcel Service, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary United Parcel Service, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and ...
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. ...