Table of Contents
“The need to mitigate IT security risks will drive the endpoint security market”
The endpoint security market size is estimated to grow from USD 11.62 billion in 2015 to USD 17.38 billion by 2020, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.4% from 2015 to 2020. The endpoint security market is driven by factors, such as the need to mitigate IT security risks, growing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trends among organization, and increase in the frequency of internal threats.
“Endpoint device control to gain maximum traction during the forecast period”
The anti-virus solutions is estimated to contribute the largest market share duing the forecast period. Furthermore, due to rise in demand for mobile and tablet security solutions, endpoint device control is expected to gain traction and would grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years. The endpoint security market is also projected to witness growth in the BFSI, healthcare, and IT and Telecom verticals, with government and defense vertical contributing the largest market share during the forecast period.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Break-up of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, Others – 15%
- By Region: North America – 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%, RoW – 30%
Due to rise in the demand for integrated endpoint security solutions and increasing adoption of cloud-based security solutions, the endpoint security market finds huge opportunity to proliferate in the next five years.
The various key endpoint security vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
2. Intel Security
3. Trend Micro
4. AVG Technologies
6. Kaspersky Labs
9. Panda Security
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the endpoint security market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, newproduct develpoments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Endpoint security market is valued at USD 9.15 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 17.33 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 11.22% during the forecast ...
Many health outcomes continue to advance swiftly through new and more effective treatments. At the same time, medical errors and harm to patients remains an issue in all healthcare systems. The rising ...
This IDC study provides a forecast for the disk-based data protection and recovery market."The disk-based data protection and recovery market is forecast to continue growing at a faster pace than overall ...