Table of Contents
Timetric's "China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited (966) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited (CTIH) is an insurance company. The company's insurance products portfolio includes life insurance, PRC and overseas property, PRC and overseas casualty, reinsurance, pension, group life insurance; and insurance protection funds, pension funds, and investment funds. Its service portfolio comprises asset management, reinsurance brokerage, insurance agency, investment opportunities, general management of non financial investments, real estate investments, and financial support services. CTIH also provides underwriting of motor, marine, and non marine insurance policies; fixed income debt securities, and equity securities. The company has operations in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Macau, Europe, and across Asia. CTIH is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...