Table of Contents
Timetric's "ACMAT Corporation (ACMTA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ACMAT Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ACMAT Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ACMAT Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ACMAT Corporation (ACMAT) is an insurance holding company. It offers a wide range of bonds and insurance products through its subsidiaries. The company through its subsidiary, ACSTAR Insurance Company (ACSTAR Insurance), provides contract bonds and commercial surety products to its clients. Key products offered by the company include performance and payment bonds, subdivision bonds, compensation bonds and permit bonds. Additionally, ACMAT offers license bonds, supply bonds, and surety bonds for prime contractors, environmental remediation contractors and sub-prime contractors. Furthermore, the company offers general liability and miscellaneous surety bonds. ACSTAR Insurance offers its products in 50 states of the US. ACMAT is headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...