Table of Contents
Timetric's "Protective Life Corporation (PL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Protective Life Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Protective Life Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Protective Life Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Protective Life Corporation (Protective Life) is a financial services holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, is focused on the development, distribution, and administration of insurance and investment products. Protective Life markets universal life insurance, variable universal life insurance, bank-owned life insurance, and level premium term insurance products. It also focuses on the acquisition, conversion, and servicing of life insurance policies and annuity products sold to individuals. In addition, the company markets fixed and variable annuity products, and fixed and floating rate funding agreements. Furthermore, it sells extended service contracts, and credit life and disability insurance products. Protective Life is a subsidiary of The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited. The company is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), owned by the Government of India, is a provider of life insurance. The company offers various life insurance plans such as individual plans, pension plans, ...
Summary The Great-West Life Assurance Company (Great-West Life), a subsidiary of Great-West Lifeco Inc., is an insurer with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investments, savings, retirement ...
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Guardian Life Insurance Company of America - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of ...