Table of Contents
Timetric's "Hazama Ando Corporation (1719) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hazama Ando Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hazama Ando Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hazama Ando Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hazama Ando Corporation (Hazama) is a general contracting company in Japan. The company provides civil engineering, building construction and architectural services. It undertakes construction and development of dams, bridges, railways, roads, seaports and airports. It also provides architectural design services for offices, hotels, houses, medical, welfare, and industrial facilities. Hazama offers planning, design and consulting services for development of large spaces, underground engineering structures, bridges and oceanic engineering, water supply, sewer, road and land development projects. It is also into property development and power generation and electricity and other energy supply businesses. Hazama operates subsidiaries and affiliate in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; and owns branch offices Peru, the US, Mexico, Turkey, Nepal, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos and Indonesia. Hazama is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302