Table of Contents
Timetric's "National Reinsurance Corp of Philippines : Insurance - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "National Reinsurance Corp of Philippines"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "National Reinsurance Corp of Philippines" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "National Reinsurance Corp of Philippines"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
National Reinsurance Corporation of the Philippines (PhilNaRe) is a reinsurance solutions provider. It offers a range of life and non-life reinsurance services to businesses in the Philippines. Major life reinsurance products offered by the company includes individual term, whole life, endowment, group term life, group credit, group mortgage redemption, catastrophe coverage, excess of loss and stop loss insurance. Key non-life reinsurance offered by the company includes fire insurance, contractors all risks, industrial all risks, commercial all risks, machinery breakdown, aviation hull, comprehensive general liability, surety bond and performance bonds. It also offers burglary insurance, errors and omission insurance, professional indemnity and liability insurance, director and officer liability insurance, private car, commercial vehicle insurance and marine hull and cargo insurance. PhilNaRe also offers claims settlements underwriting and advisory services. PhilNaRe is headquartered in Makati City, the Philippines.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
General Re Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary General Re Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. ...
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Trust International Insurance and Reinsurance Company B.S.C. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile ...