Table of Contents
Timetric's "Al-Nisr Al Arabi Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Al-Nisr Al Arabi Insurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Al-Nisr Al Arabi Insurance Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Al-Nisr Al Arabi Insurance Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Al-Nisr Al Arabi Insurance Company (Al-Nisr) is a provider of insurance solutions. The company offers life and general insurance solutions to individuals and corporate clients. Its portfolio of products include retirement plans, education plans, personal accident plans, medical plans, travel insurance, life insurance, health insurance, medical insurance, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance, and pension schemes. The company also provides cargo insurance, marine insurance, fire and allied perils insurance, property all risks insurance, money insurance, engineering insurance, liability insurance, workmen compensation insurance, and contractors all risks insurance. The products are distributed through a network of its branch offices, agents, and bancassurance channel. It provides health and medical insurance solutions through its medical network, which includes doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and medical centers. The company is a subsidiary of Arab Bank plc, one of the largest financial services companies in the Middle East. Al-Nisr is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
The company reported total written premium of JOD29.9 million in FY2015, representing an annual increase of 15.9% over FY2014. Its net written premium was JOD25.2 million in FY2015, representing an annual increase of 21.5% over FY2014.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...