Table of Contents
Timetric's "Michaniki S.A. (MHXAK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Michaniki S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Michaniki S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Michaniki S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Michaniki S.A. (Michaniki) is a diversified construction company. The company is involved in heavy construction and building projects including bridges, highways, residential buildings, tunnels, airports and port work, metal and building complexes. The company carries out the construction of small public projects through its subsidiary, Tholos S.A. The company provides construction and infrastructure development services to various sectors including construction, real estate, energy and industrial sectors. The company has operations across Greece, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia, Belarus and Egypt. Michaniki carries public and private construction projects such as self-financed BOT (build, operate and transfer) works, construction design studies for private and public technical projects, investments in real estate, and organization and management of commercial, industrial and agricultural facilities. Michaniki is headquartered at Maroussi, Greece.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Orascom Construction Ltd (Orascom Construction) is an engineering, procurement and construction company. The company focuses on large industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects. It also ...
Summary Petroleum Industrial & Civil Construction Joint Stock Company (PICC), a subsidiary of PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corporation is a construction service provider that offers construction, ...
Summary Xuanhua Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd. (HBXG) is a construction equipment company that manufactures and markets bulldozers, loaders and roller products. The company offers bulldozers, loaders, ...