Table of Contents
Timetric's "Jumbo S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jumbo S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jumbo S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jumbo S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jumbo S.A. (Jumbo) is a retail chain business in Greece. It offers a wide range of toy products. The company’s portfolio of products includes toys, baby items, stationary products, decoration items and seasonal items. Jumbo also offers playing toys, painting materials, school bags, video games, art and craft material and fairy tale books. In addition, it offers party decoration materials, toy gifts, bags, swings, bicycles, chairs, kids furniture and fitness instruments. Furthermore, it offers kitchen utensils for kids such as printed plates, napkins, mugs and bowls. The company provides products such as hair accessories, bath towels, curtains, festive decoration items, baby shoes, clothes, umbrellas, puzzle games, barbies, teddy bears and lunch boxes. Jumbo distributes these products online and through its stores. As of June 2016, the company had network of 71 stores, among which 51 are located in Greece, five in Cyprus, eight in Bulgaria and seven in Romania and also operates online store e-Jumbo. The company has presence in Greece, Albania, Macedonia Bulgaria, Romania and Cyprus. Jumbo is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302