Table of Contents
Timetric's "Celsius Coal Limited (CLA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Celsius Coal Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Celsius Coal Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Celsius Coal Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Celsius Coal Limited (Celsius Coal) is a mining company based in Australia. The company is involved in exploration and development of coal and nickel. The company currently operates two nickel assets in Western Australia. The company, through its subsidiary View Nickel Pty Ltd, has a 30% share in the Carnilya Hill joint venture with Mincor Resources NL. It also owns 100% interest in the Abenego Hill Project near the Murrin Murrin nickel mine. The project comprises the tenements E39/1641 and E39/1684 in the Eastern Goldfields region. During 2015, the company disposed of its coal assets in Kyrgyzstan. Celsius Coal is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Peabody Energy Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary CONSOL Energy Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Shougang Fushan Resources Group Limited. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company ...