Table of Contents
Timetric's "Northern Star Resources Ltd (NST) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Northern Star Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Northern Star Resources Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Northern Star Resources Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Northern Star Resources Ltd (NSRL) is a gold producing and exploration company in Australia. The company develops, operates and explores minerals resources in the Jundee, Pilbara, Plutonic, and Kalgoorlie regions of Western Australia. The company's key projects include Paulsens project, Plutonic project, Kanowna Belle project, Kundana project and Jundee Mines. Furthermore, the company plans to explore and develop gold deposits in the Ashburton region of Western Australia. In 2015, the company acquired 25% interest in the Central Tanami Project, in which it has the option to extend its share to 60% by 2017. NSRL has mineral resource base of 8.9 million ounces and ore reserves of 1.5 million ounces. NSRL is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Arrowhead Gold Corp. (Arrowhead Gold) is a mineral exploration company that offers gold exploration programs. The company offers develops major resources in newly emerging regions. It provides ...
Summary Sonora Gold & Silver Corp. (Sonora Gold), formerly Mont Blanc Resources Inc. is a mining exploration company that explores and develops base metal projects. The company explores gold and silve ...
Summary Gold Road Resources Limited (GRRL), formerly Eleckra Mines Limited is a mineral exploration company that offers mining services. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral deposits. Its ...