Table of Contents
Timetric's "Boral Limited (BLD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Boral Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Boral Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Boral Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Boral Limited (Boral) is a manufacturer and distributor of building and construction materials. Its portfolio of construction material includes quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products includes clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, retaining walls, pavers, plasterboard, windows and timber flooring and decking. The company also offers logistics and recycling services. It caters to residential, non-residential construction and the engineering and infrastructure markets. The company owns operating sites in Asia, North America and Oceania including Thailand, the US, Australia, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea, Malaysia, India, the Philippines and Oman. Boral is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
A textual analysis of the financial results for Brickworks Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio analyses ...
Synopsis Timetric's "CSR Limited (CSR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ...
Summary Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an ...