Table of Contents
Timetric's "Reaseguradora Patria S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Reaseguradora Patria S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Reaseguradora Patria S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Reaseguradora Patria S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Reaseguradora Patria S.A. (Patria Re) is a Mexico based reinsurance company. The company offers a range of reinsurance products and services based on treaty and facultative basis. Its product portfolio includes property reinsurance, life reinsurance, engineering reinsurance, motor reinsurance, marine reinsurance, liability reinsurance, and bond reinsurance. It also offers advisory services on administrative, technical and economic issues. Through these products and services, the company serves its clientele comprising surety and insurance companies, reinsurance intermediaries, brokers, and risk managers of all types of companies. It primarily operates in Latin America. Patria Re, which was established in 1953, is a subsidiary of Mexico based Pena Verde, S.A.B. The company is headquartered in Mexico DF, Mexico.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary General Re Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary Swiss Re Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...