Table of Contents
Timetric's "Kirkland Lake Gold Inc. (KGI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kirkland Lake Gold Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kirkland Lake Gold Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kirkland Lake Gold Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kirkland Lake Gold Inc. (Kirkland) is a gold mining company. It carries out exploration, development and production of gold properties in Canada. The company's portfolio of properties includes the Macassa Mine, and four contiguous gold properties, namely, Lake Shore, Wright-Hargreaves, Teck-Hughes and Kirkland Minerals mine. The company also owns a mill and operates a processing facility with capacity of 2,200 ton per day located in the Macassa Property. The company also owns properties in the South, HM and East Claims; the North Amalgamated Kirkland and the Kirkland Hudson properties; Kirkland Lake West; and the Gracie West properties. Kirkland is headquartered in Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Arrowhead Gold Corp. (Arrowhead Gold) is a mineral exploration company that offers gold exploration programs. The company offers develops major resources in newly emerging regions. It provides ...
Summary Sonora Gold & Silver Corp. (Sonora Gold), formerly Mont Blanc Resources Inc. is a mining exploration company that explores and develops base metal projects. The company explores gold and silve ...
Summary Gold Road Resources Limited (GRRL), formerly Eleckra Mines Limited is a mineral exploration company that offers mining services. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral deposits. Its ...