Table of Contents
Timetric's "ORIX JREIT Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ORIX JREIT Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ORIX JREIT Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ORIX JREIT Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ORIX JREIT Inc. (OJR) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) in Japan. It principally owns and invests in office buildings. The company also owns and manages logistics facilities, retail facilities, residential and other properties. As of August 2016, it owned a portfolio of 106 properties comprising 53 office buildings, 28 retail facilities, five logistics facilities, 14 residential properties and six other properties. The company’s assets are valued at JPY592.1 billion containing total leasable area of 1,080,241.77 sq m of space with 986 tenants. Its portfolio average occupancy rate was approximately 98.4%. In addition, the company’s portfolio of assets is managed by its subsidiary, ORIX Asset Management Corporation. OJR is headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Granite REIT (Granite) formerly Granite Real Estate Inc. is a construction company that offers real estate investment services. The company acquires, develops, constructs and manages industrial ...
Summary Saudi Industrial Services Company (SISCO) is an investment holding company that develops and invests in the water, energy, wastewater, sewage, IT, and communications businesses. The company undertakes ...
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...