Table of Contents
Timetric's "Bradken Limited (BKN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bradken Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bradken Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bradken Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bradken Limited (Bradken) is a leading global supplier of consumable and capital products. The company offers wear components for mining and earthmoving equipment; supplies equipment and consumables to the mineral processing and quarrying markets. The company provides cast, machined and fabricated components. Bradken is also involved in manufacturing and maintaining freight rolling stock products and supplying foundry consumables to the foundry and steelmaking industries. The company's products cater to the needs of the mining, steel making, smelting, freight rail, transport, cement, oil and gas, power generation and sugar industries. The company operates 52 manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout the UK, the US, Australia, Malaysia, South Africa, Indonesia, China, Canada and New Zealand. Bradken is headquartered in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762