Table of Contents
Timetric's "Swiss Life Holding Ltd (SLHN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Swiss Life Holding Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Swiss Life Holding Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Swiss Life Holding Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Swiss Life Holding Ltd (Swiss Life) is an insurance provider. The company offers a range of life insurance products and pension solutions. Its products and service portfolio includes savings and risk protection, disability benefits, mortgage advice, asset management, legal and tax consulting, investment advice and health insurance. The company also offers investment management services, which include the management of assets and provision of investment advice for institutional clients and personal and holistic financial planning services. It operates in Switzerland, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg and Singapore. Swiss Life also provides internationally operating corporations with employee benefits solutions from a single source and offers structured life and pension products for high-net-worth individuals. It markets life and pension products through its direct sales force, independent financial advisors, private banks and independent brokers. Swiss Life is headquartered at Zurich, Switzerland.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302