Synopsis Timetric's "Ferro Alloys Corporation Ltd. (500141) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ferro Alloys Corporation Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ferro Alloys Corporation Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy - Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ferro Alloys Corporation Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Highlights Ferro Alloys Corporation Ltd. (FACOR) is a manufacturer and exporter of ferro alloys. The company manufactures charge chrome, high carbon ferro chrome at charge chrome plant (CCP) and mining of chrome ore. It has production capacity of 65,000 tons per annum of charge chrome and 2,50,000 tons per annum of chrome ore. FACOR has chrome ore mining operations in Boula, Kathpal, Ostapal , Bhimthal and Sukhinda in Orissa. It has production facilities in Andhra Pradesh, Orissa and Maharashtra. The company exports ferro alloys chrome products to Japan, Turkey, Italy, Korea, Taiwan, China, Netherlands, Germany Canada and the US. FACOR is headquartered in Maharastra, India.