Table of Contents
UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2014 for electricals is based around individual retailers and provides a highly detailed, data-rich overview of a retailer's customers, drawing on a nationwide survey of 6,000 shoppers each year.
- Measure and rank your performance in customer satisfaction in the sector and assess how this has changed using six years of history (2009-14).
- Includes ratings for price, range, quality, service, convenience, ambience, layout, and facilities. Use these to understand strengths and weaknesses.
- Identifies the biggest CSI winners and losers in electricals this year, highlighting those that pose the greatest threat to your business.
In a sign of improving multichannel services, online pureplay retailers have fallen back in 2014, reversing the trend of recent years. eBay has seen the biggest fall in its CSI score of -23, moving it from second position to fifth overall, while Amazon's score has fallen by 10.
Though still in its early stages, Argos's digital turnaround plans have started to pay off, with the retailer seeing the biggest increase in electricals CSI score for 2014. Argos is joint first for ambiance, performed well in both range and price, and will likely perform even better in 2015 when more of its redesigned stores are rolled out.
Reasons To Buy
- What is driving satisfaction for different retailers in electricals? Which retailers have improved the most?
- What are your competitors' strengths and weaknesses and how can you exploit them by adapting your own strategies?
- How are drivers of satisfaction changing in terms of importance in the customers' eyes? What impact is the economy having on drivers of satisfaction?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762