Table of Contents
Both physical and exclusively online retailers will have to address certain issues if they are to succeed in what is a congested and competitive market. This report will help you to understand the trends in Internet use and consumer behaviour in the online market. It will help your business to plan for the future by highlighting current and future trends within the aftermarket.
Levels of Internet use have been increasing annually across all of Europe, but with the advent of fibre-optic as well as standard broadband, there has been rapid growth in the number of people who now have access to the Internet.
The greatest growth has been in Eastern European countries. Ukraine has the highest growth of any country in Europe - the number of Internet users per 100 people increased from 18 in 2009 to 43 in 2013. Romania, Hungary and Croatia have all also experienced rapid growth in the number of Internet users over this time.
In the emerging markets, the picture is somewhat different; Internet usage is significantly lower than in more mature European markets. Russia has the highest number of Internet users - there were 61 Internet users per 100 people in 2013 - and the second largest growth in the number of Internet users since 2009.
Reasons To Buy
- See how increasing Internet use sets the e-retailing market up for future growth.
- Understand what physical retailers need to do to develop good online transactional platforms.
- Understand how consumer behaviour is changing and identify how to respond.
Your key questions answered
- How is the online channel set to grow and what does it mean for the aftermarket?
- Which regions and countries will see the biggest increase in users of the Internet, and what does this mean for component sales?
- How can distribution channels use the Internet to greatest effect to help them maintain their position within the market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Auto-mobiles currently use a large number of essential parts and other complementary accessories like braking systems, windshield wipers, braking systems, exhaust systems etc for smooth functioning of ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Parts Die-Casting Market is valued at $7.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $11.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2015 to 2022. ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Parts Aluminium & Magnesium Die Casting Market is valued at $6.7 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $11.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of ...