Table of Contents
Market outlook of indoor LBS market in SEA
Technavio’s market research analyst predicts the indoor LBS market in SEA to grow at a CAGR of around 90% during the forecast period. Proximity-based mobile marketing and advertising is the primary growth driver for this market. Proximity-based solutions provide not only relevant offers and information to customers but also help companies to track data regarding people at different venues and locations, and discover common traffic patterns to understand and analyze consumer buying behavior.
The rising popularity of smartphones is anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period. Also, due to mobile Internet that provides real-time information and context aware services by leveraging cloud technology, highly personalized location services have been provided to retailers. These solutions help to maintain high customer engagement increasing retailer sales.
Segmentation of indoor LBS market in SEA by industry
- Government organizations
Retailers are delivering navigation and product details to assist the customer for better purchase decisions. The retail industry constitutes approximately 60% of the overall market.
Segmentation of indoor LBS market in SEA by product
- Automotive services
- Location and alerts
- Campaign management
- Location-based advertising services
- Precision geo-targeting
- Proximity beacons
- Consumer services
- Enterprise services
- Secure transactions and redemptions
- Analytics and insights
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The indoor LBS market includes many stakeholders such as application developers, map providers, data providers, platform providers, location-aware application, and media providers. The development of innovative LBS solutions such as the use of LED fixtures automatically increases customer demand. Hence, many businesses across industries are deploying indoor LBS leading to increased competition.
The key vendors in the market are –
- Ruckus Wireless
Other prominent vendors in the market include Cartogram, Foursquare, IndoorAtlas, Insiteo, Micello, Near (AdNear) , Qualcomm IZat, and Shopkick.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the indoor LBS market in SEA?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the indoor LBS market in SEA?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the indoor LBS market in SEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the indoor LBS market in SEA?
- Indoor LBS Market in the US 2014-2018
- Indoor LBS Market in Western Europe 2015-2019
- Global Indoor LBS Market 2015-2019
- Enterprise Indoor LBS Market in the US 2014-2018
- Mobile Indoor LBS Market in North America 2014-2018
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) in US$ Million and Thousand Units by the following End-Use Applications: Road, Aviation, Marine, Location based ...
Location-based service (LBS) is delivery of specific services to users on the basis of location of mobile or wireless devices. Location-based services are used to locate persons, objects, track vehicle ...
About location-based services LBS is provided through location-enabled mobile devices. This software application uses real-time data to track the geographical location of the mobile user through geographic ...