Table of Contents
“The usage of the thinner diapers is driving the consumption Sap market“
The global SAP market is projected to reach USD 7.96 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 7.6% between 2015 and 2020. Growing technological advancement globally is one of the key reasons for the growth of the SAP market. The already established personal care market in the developed nations also hinders the growth of this market. Asia-Pacific accounts for almost more than half of the global SAP market owing to the rising investments by foreign companies, growing production facilities, and rise in living standards of people.
“Personal Care, the major market for SAP”
Personal care is the major application for the SAP market. Super Absorbent Polymers (SAPs) are primarily used as absorbents for water and aqueous solutions in diapers, adult incontinence products, feminine hygiene products, and similar applications. The market for diaper is the largest end application for super absorbent polymer and hence driving the demand of the polymer in the recent years
“Agriculture, the fastest-growing market for SAP”
The agricultural industry is the biggest market for SAP .The use of super absorbent polymers (SAP) is an established water conservation technique in agriculture and is widely used in different parts of the world. The growing population and increased demand for food in developing nations are the key factors driving the demand for the SAP market in agriculture application. The important application areas of agricultural SAP can broadly be categorized into gardening, horticulture, forestry, lawns, play grounds, and golf-course.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided under three categories: company, designation, and region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 34%, Tier 2- 33% and Tier 3- 33%
- By Designation- C Level- 12%, Director Level- 25% and Others- 63%
- By Region- North America- 12%, Europe- 12%, Asia-Pacific- 63%, and RoW- 13%
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players, such as BASF SE (Germany), Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd (Japan), and Evonik Industries AG.(Germany) among others.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the SAP market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights about the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global Polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market is expected to reach USD 34.98 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rapidly increasing disposable income level in ...
The Global Agricultural Films And Bonding Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $15.1 billion by 2025. This industry report analyzes the market estimates ...
North America Superabsorbent Polymers Market is projected to reach a value of $2.52 billion by 2020. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5%. North America is currently the largest market ...