Table of Contents
“Real-time monitoring, control, and management drive the data center asset management market”
The data center asset management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.8% during 2015-2020. Factors such as growth in mobile data, increasing use of smart devices, rich connectivity of internet and data storage in various industries is surging the growth of data centers. The requirement for storage space increases the associated data center assets and demands for effective data center asset management solutions. The data centers are witnessing rapid change and even the organizations implement equipment refresh cycle by adding or removing assets due to the technological advancements. Data center asset management solutions simplify the management process by providing real-time monitoring, controlling, and management of the assets.
“Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest market growth”
The market in APAC is in the growth phase and is the fastest-growing region for the global data center asset management market. This is mainly attributed to the growing focus of the market players to address the demands of data center asset management in this region. On the other hand, the MEA region is still in the introductory phase in terms of adoption of data center asset management solutions.
“Data center asset management software solutions to gain maximum traction during the forecast period”
Data center asset management software solution is estimated to contribute the largest market share in terms of component type. The software solutions provide real-time monitoring, controlling, and ease of management of data center assets that is encouraging enterprises to deploy these solutions. Moreover, the service market is estimated with great opportunities and projected to grow at high CAGR in the next five years.
Breakdown of primary research interactions:
To determine and verify the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people and below are the details:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 (23%), Tier 2 (35%) and Tier 3 (42%)
- By Designation - C-level (30%), Director level (55%) and other executives (15%)
- By Region - North America (65%), Europe (20%), and Asia Pacific (15%),
Major players in the data center asset management market are Schneider Electric, IBM, Emerson Network Power, Raritan, CA Technologies, Fieldview Solutions, BMC Software, INC., HP, and Huawei among various others. Companies offer high-performance data center asset management solutions in order to increase system availability, reduce energy costs, ramp up efficiency, and provide real value to the data centers for their users.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and Porter analysis), analysis of top players, their offered products and services, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the network analytics market, high-growth regions, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on micro data center solutions offered by the top 10 players in the data center asset management market
2. Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the data center asset management market
3. Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for data center asset management across various regions
4. Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the data center asset management market
5. Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of leading players in the data center asset management market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
“Factors such as growing concern to optimize operational cost, increase in demand for data storage, and the requirement of efficient power management to minimize the high consumption of energy are anticipated ...
“Growing need for cost effective data center cooling solutions is one of the drivers driving the data center cooling market” The global data center cooling size is estimated to grow from USD 7.12 ...