Table of Contents
A detailed update of Israel's TV market, encompassing free-to-air and pay-TV across all TV technologies plus next-generation TV initiatives. Includes TV ratings, revenues, market shares, programming, and advertising.
- By the end of 2014, all 2.2 million TV households were digital. Israel is installing 50 new 100W UHF channel repeaters across the country to enhance the coverage of its existing digital terrestrial capability.
- Israel had almost 2.2 million TV households at the end of 2014. Digital cable accounted for 39% of them.
- The country's pay-TV market is led by cable service HOT, but its subscriber numbers have recently been in decline.
Features and benefits
- Analyse the Israeli TV market
- Understand the dynamics of the pay-TV market in Israel
- What is holding back growth in the Israeli TV market?
- How is IPTV going to develop in Israel?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...