Table of Contents
A detailed update of Poland's TV market, encompassing free-to-air and pay-TV across all TV technologies plus next-generation TV initiatives and OTT video. Includes TV ratings, revenues, market shares, programming, and advertising.
- DTH overtook cable as the leading platform during 2009, with Cyfrowy Polsat (CP) continuing to dominate the pay-TV landscape. CP is Europe's fourth largest DTH operator and one of the cheapest providers of digital TV in the region.
- DTT penetration is likely to increase only slowly in the medium term due to the strong positions of the major pay-TV operators.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates key developments in Polish TV market in 2014 and 2015.
- Assesses the outlook for Poland's pay-TV market to 2019
- Which operators are best suited to succeed as the Polish TV market develops in the next five years?
- What's the impact of OTT and next generation TV on Poland's TV market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This 360 View Update quantifies the consumer groups that are flowing away from traditional pay TV, including those cancelling services and those who never subscribe. It assesses their motivations, values, ...
Video Consumption by Language Groups analyzes the uptake and use of pay-TV and digital video services among select ethnic groups and households that speak a language other than English in the home. The ...
This IDC study presents a forecast of virtual pay TV subscribers in the United States through 2021 and an analysis of key developments and market drivers and inhibitors. "IDC estimates that subscribers ...