Table of Contents
Progressive numbers of neurological disorders along with escalating demand for drugs to control of Alzheimer Disease.
The Global Alzheimer’s Market is growing at a moderate rate over last five years on account of rising expenditure on health care especially neurological disorders among ageing population and escalating role of private and government bodies in empowering R&D measures to avoid degenerative disorders. During 2015-20, Global Alzheimer Disease Market is anticipated to grow at an increased rate on account of robust expansion plans of the increase in medical facilities. Moreover, increase in number of patients suffering from degenerative disorder is further anticipated to boost the Global Alzheimer’s market in the coming years.
According to Azoth Analytics research report, “Global Alzheimer’s Drug Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020) - (By Type - Imaging, Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Biomarkers; By Age: <65 years, >65 years; By Region; Global Dementia Market)”, global Alzheimer’s market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 8.54% during 2015–2020. On the basis of Reisberg Scale, market is categorized by seven stages of Alzheimer. Alzheimer is expected to be cured by Drugs; Exercise and Nutrition. Growth in Alzheimer’s Drug market is anticipated to grow in the next five years. Asia Pacific region dominated the revenue contribution share in 2014 and the region is forecast to continue its domination through 2020. Few of the leading companies operating in Global Alzheimer’s Disease Market include Axovant Sciences Ltd., Biotie Therapies, Acadia Pharmaceuticals, Novartis International AG and many more.
Scope of the Report
The report “Global Alzheimer’s Drug Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020) - (By Type - Imaging, Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Biomarkers; By Age: <65 years, >65 years; By Region; Global Dementia Market)” analyzes the following aspects of global Alzheimer’s market:
- Global Alzheimer’s Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Therapeutics, By Diagnostics and Biomarkers, By Imaging Sector, By Patient and By Drugs
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Market Entry Strategies for Domestic/Foreign Players
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
1. To gain an in-depth understanding of Alzheimer disease and dementia market propelling globally.
2. To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
3. To help industry consultants, drug and diagnostics manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
4. To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
5. To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
6. To avail limited customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
PharmaFocus: Tauopathies - Global Market Analysis Summary Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no ...
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Lewy Body Dementia in 12 Major Markets Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DLB) is the second most frequent cause of age related neurodegenerative ...
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Alzheimer’s disease in 12 Major Markets Alzheimer's disease (AD) is a progressive, irreversible neurodegenerative disorder. It is ...