Table of Contents
“Growing construction and automotive industries to drive the market for industrial gases in the glass industry”
The global market for industrial gases in the glass industry is projected to grow from USD 2,572.9 million in 2015 to reach USD 3,490.8 million by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 6.29%. The market for industrial gases in the glass industry is driven by growing glass packaging industry.
“Oxygen projected to grow during the forecast period”
Oxygen is projected to be the fastest-growing industrial gas in the glass industry in the next five years. Due to the growing consumption of glass and the consequent oxy-fuel furnace method of glass production, oxygen is projected to be the fastest-growing industrial gas in the glass industry.
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of industrial gases in the glass industry. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources include professionals such as industrial gas manufacturers, distributors, and academic professionals. The following figure provides a breakdown of the types of companies to which the primary sources belong, the number of primaries by designation, and their regional break-up. Distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
Note: Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers
Tier-1: Revenue >USD 500 million
Tier-2: USD 100> Revenue > USD 500 million
Tier 3: Revenue < USD 100 million
The various suppliers of industrial gases in the glass industry profiled in the report are:
1. Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.)
2. The Linde Group (Germany)
3. Praxair, Inc. (U.S.)
4. Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan)
5. Air Liquide SA (France)
6. Gulf Cryo (Bahrain)
7. HyGear (Netherlands)
8. Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan)
9. SIG Gases Berhad (Malaysia)
10. Messer Group GmbH (Germany)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market for industrial gases in the glass industry comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to their position in the business.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The global air separation plant market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2026” The global air separation plant market is projected to reach USD 7.27 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of ...
China’s demand for Industrial Gases has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
This study focuses on China’s Industrial Gases industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...