Table of Contents
Timetric's "Konoshima Chemical Co., Ltd. (4026) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Konoshima Chemical Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Konoshima Chemical Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Konoshima Chemical Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Konoshima Chemical Co., Ltd. (Konoshima Chemical) is a manufacturer and supplier of building materials, chemicals, and ceramics. The company offers building materials such as siding, gables, molding, electron beam hardened paint coated board, ceramic exterior walls, fireproofing protection plates, fireproof panels, and interior materials. It provides chemicals including magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide for flame retardardant, magnesium carbonate, and calcium carbonate light. The company offers ceramics such as YAG ceramics, transparent ceramics, TGG ceramic, and transparent yttria ceramics. It operates in Nishi-ku and Mitoyo-City, Japan. Konoshima Chemical is headquartered in Nishi-ku, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762