Table of Contents
Timetric's "Shinkong Insurance Co., Ltd. (2850) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shinkong Insurance Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shinkong Insurance Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Shinkong Insurance Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shinkong Insurance Co., Ltd. (Shinkong Insurance) is an insurance company. The company offers non-life insurance products. It provides products such as fire insurance, goods insurance, marine insurance, product liability insurance, and health insurance. Its product liability insurance includes public accident insurance, employer liability insurance, and pharmacists and pharmacists business liability insurance. The company offers commercial fire insurance coverage for explosion, lightning strikes, additional explosions, earthquakes, typhoons and floods, falling aircraft, motor vehicle collision, strike riots public harassment vandalism, automatic fire extinguishing devices leaks, smoke, water damage, theft, and third party liability accident. Shinkong Insurance is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...