Table of Contents
Timetric's "Royal Exchange Plc (ROYALEX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Royal Exchange Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Royal Exchange Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Royal Exchange Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Royal Exchange Plc (Royal Exchange) is an insurance company. The company offers money guard insurance, burglary protection plan, fire protection plan, general insurance, investment plan, transit plan, public building liability insurance, motor guard insurance, workmen's plan, and personal care insurance. It also provides group care insurance, group life insurance, home secure insurance, aviation insurance, marine insurance, engineering insurance, oil and gas insurance, bonds, micro insurance, finance insurance, healthcare insurance, in house protection plan, and professional indemnity insurance, among others. The company offers services such as online premium payment services, premium checker services, insurance underwriting, insurance claims management, auto claims, and claims documentation services. It operates through its offices located in Abia, Adamawa, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo, Osun, Zamfara, Taraba, Sokoto and Niger, Nigeria. Royal Exchange is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...