Table of Contents
Timetric's "Sabre Resources Limited (SBR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sabre Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sabre Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Sabre Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sabre Resources Limited (Sabre) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores and develops copper, zinc, and lead deposits in northern Namibia. It holds interests in Otavi Mountain Land Base Metals project. Sabre acquires Otavi Valley lease area (EPL 3540) which covers 220 sq km and over 40 km of the strike extents of the Kombat Copper Trend. Its Lucas Post copper and vanadium trend lies on EPL 3542 (SBR 70%) and covers more than 25 km. The company's Pavian and Hoek zinc and lead trends cover more than 25 km. Sabre is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762