Table of Contents
Timetric's "Luxor Industrial Corporation (LRL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Luxor Industrial Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Luxor Industrial Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Luxor Industrial Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Luxor Industrial Corporation (Luxor) is a wood product manufacturer. The company develops, manufactures, and markets wood building components for the construction of floor and wall systems in residential and light commercial buildings. It operates through three business sectors such as industrial, residential, and commercial sector. Luxor's industrial sector manufactures wood mat products for various applications including transmission lines, pipelines, wind farms, staging areas, boardwalks and pathways and oil and gas and mining operations. The company manufactures floor engineered bridging for use in residential construction. Its commercial sector distributes and designs engineered wood products (laminated beams) for use in large wood structures. Luxor is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762