Table of Contents
Timetric's "International Mining & Infrastructure Corporation Plc (IMIC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "International Mining & Infrastructure Corporation Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "International Mining & Infrastructure Corporation Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "International Mining & Infrastructure Corporation Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
International Mining & Infrastructure Corporation Plc (IMIC) is a mining company. The company invests in junior miners and related infrastructure. It acquires and develops iron ore and other metals in Africa. IMIC's projects include Nkout, Ntem, Akonolinga, and Ngoa in Cameroon. The company's Nkout project is located 330 km from the deep-water port near Kribi, which explores for iron ore prospects. Its Ntem project has exploration licence for iron ore, gold and other minerals, located in South-west Cameroon. The Akonolinga project is located 85 km North-west of the Nkout project, which has exploration licence for iron ore and other minerals. Its Ngoa project is located in South Cameroon, adjacent to the company's Nkout project. IMIC is headquartered in London, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302