Table of Contents
Timetric's "ARA Asset Management Limited (D1R) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ARA Asset Management Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "ARA Asset Management Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "ARA Asset Management Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ARA Asset Management Limited (ARA) is a real estate and other financial service provider. The company's services include real estate investment trust services, real estate management, real estate development, private real estate funds management, real estate assets management, property buying and selling, property rental and leasing, and real estate operation services. Its other services comprise acquisition, divestment, management, investments, advisory, convention and exhibition services, project development and management, corporate finance advisory, real estate financing, product development, private capital rising, assets acquisitions, business development, and investments management services. ARA also provides public funds, private funds, pension funds, sovereign funds, wealth funds, development funds, endowment funds; and sourcing, structuring, asset enhancement, disposition, risk management, and investment analysis and underwriting services, among others. The company has operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, South Korea, and Australia. ARA is headquartered in Singapore.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762