Table of Contents
Timetric's "Dragon Mountain Gold Limited (DMG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dragon Mountain Gold Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Dragon Mountain Gold Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Dragon Mountain Gold Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dragon Mountain Gold Limited (DMG) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold deposit properties in China. Its projects include Lixian and Xinjiang projects. DMG's Lixian project is located in the Gansu province of central China and produces gold deposits. The company's Xinjiang project is located in the Xinjiang Province of northwest China and produces gold deposits. It holds a production capacity of 4.3 million ounces of gold deposits. The company has operations in Australia, Canada, and China. DMG is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762