Table of Contents
Timetric's "TAG Immobilien AG (TEG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TAG Immobilien AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "TAG Immobilien AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "TAG Immobilien AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
TAG Immobilien AG (TAG) is an investment holding company. The company's business activities include acquisition, development, and management of residential and commercial buildings and special purpose properties. It offers real estate services such as property management, asset management, strategic portfolio management, property development, project management, re-letting services, and technical due diligence. The company has operations in Hamburg, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Leipzig, Erfurt, Gera, Dobeln, and Salzgitter, Germany. TAG is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...
Summary Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...
Synopsis Timetric's "W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products ...